Hastings Surgical Center is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Hastings, NE. Our center was developed by area physicians to provide their patients high quality, patient-focused outpatient care.
Our 8,999 square-foot center features three fully-equipped operating rooms with the latest medical instrumentation. We are equipped for Anesthesia, Pain Management, ENT (Otolaryngology), GI Endoscopy, General Surgery, Gynecology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Dental Surgery, Podiatry, and Urology.
Patients benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable environment. Our recovery area assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.
Hastings Surgical Center offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive outpatient surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 3 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 1 Procedure Room
- 96.8% Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate in 2007. Check out our Patient Testimonials.
- Accommodate Spanish-Language Patients.
- Plenty of convenient parking
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please click here.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.